|[forwarded] Notice for Winter Vacation|
|UpdateTime:2017-01-12 09:20:45 Hits:432|
Notice for Winter Vacation
Dear International Students:
Vacation Period: 2017.1.16 - 2017.02.18. In order to ensure student’s safety as well as to help you enjoy a pleasant holiday, kindly pay close attention to the following:
(1) During the holiday, public places such as the malls, restaurants, etc. will be crowded. While traveling, please be safe and try not to travel alone. Public places, tourist attractions and shopping centers where there are lots of people, pay attention to your property and personal safety, and keep your wallet, mobile phone, laptops and other valuables with you. So many incidents have happened in bars and other places, such as theft and students being injured, please definitely pay close attention to safety.
(2) Obey the traffic rules and pay close attention to traffic safety. Riding motorcycle on campus is prohibited. Excessive drinking and illegal driving may result in serious accidents, it will not only hurt others, but you will also be seriously affected. In addition, students cannot receive medical insurance compensation.
(3) Electrical appliances that violate the regulations and using open fire are not allowed in the dormitory. Please pay attention to fire safety in order to prevent personal belongings from being stolen. Avoid fire and water leakage, make sure the power and water are turned off when leaving the dormitory.
(4) Students who stay at school should keep the normal order of the dormitory and daily schedule. Making noises and accommodating others in the dormitory are also forbidden. If found to violate these provisions students will be severely punished. Whether in the room or not, please remember to lock the door.
(5) Do not trust any call from strangers or text message telling you that you’ve won a lottery or asking you to transfer money to a specific account. Do not tell anyone about your personal information. Please be aware of telecommunication fraud.
(6) If you leave China, please register in the local police station within 24 hours upon re-entry in China.
(7) Those who need to pay tuition and insurance fees, apply for visa/residence permit extension, please apply before Jan. 15th 2017.
(8) If you plan to leave JINAN, please register at the following location before you leave:
· Central Campus: Reception desk, International Student’s Apartment No. 2 Building
· Baotuquan Campus: Management Office No. 400
(9) School opens: Students should register on February 19th and class will start on February 20th.
Emergency contact: 13615310189
If there are any emergencies during the winter vacation, the campus emergency call are also as follows:
Enjoy your holiday and Happy New Year!
International Student Office
Department of International Affairs
January 9, 2017
|Prev: Application Information for SDU Prospective International Students, 2017 (Degree Programs)|
|Next: [updated on 29 Dec.] Poor attendance students|